Fitbits are great fitness trackers that can help you stay on track with your fitness goals.
However, sometimes you may need to change the time on your Fitbit, and not everyone has access to the Fitbit app.
If you need to change the time on your Fitbit without the app, there are a few ways to do it.
So in this blog post we will properly described on the topic How to Change Time without App in 2023, So read this blog post properly.
Reasons why change time on a Fitbit without the app
There are few reasons why you might need to change the time on your Fitbit without the app.
You don’t have your phone or computer with you:- If you’re traveling, at class room, or somewhere else where you don’t have access to your phone or computer, you can change the time on your Fitbit without the app.
Your phone or computer is dead:- If your phone or computer is dead, you can’t use the Fitbit app to change the time. However, you can still change the time on your Fitbit using the website or by restarting your device.
You’re having trouble with the Fitbit app:- If you’re having trouble with the Fitbit app, such as if it’s not syncing or it’s crashing, you can change the time on your Fitbit without the app.
You can also read this article How to Change Your Apple Watch Ringtone In 2023
Check your Fitbit model
Before you can change the time on your Fitbit , you need to know which model Fitbit device you are used, because there are several types of Fitbit available in market and every Fitbit has a different time changing process .
Some of the model are available in Fitbit and that are,
- Fitbit Versa 3
- Fitbit charge 5
- Fitbit inspire 2
- Fitbit sense
How to Change Time on Fitbit without App
To change the time on your Fitbit without the app, you can use either of the following methods:
Method 1: Using the Fitbit website
- Go to the Fitbit website on your device and log in to your account.
- Click the gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen and select Settings.
- Click Personal Info in the left sidebar and scroll down to find Timezone on the right pane.
- Click the downward-pointing arrow next to the current time zone and select the correct time zone.
- Hit Submit button to save the changes.
Method 2: Restarting your Fitbit
- Press and hold the back button on your Fitbit for several (10 seconds) seconds.
- Release the button when you see the Fitbit logo appear on the screen.
- Your Fitbit will restart and the time will be updated.
Which method should I use?
If you have access to a computer or phone with an internet connection, it is recommended to use the Fitbit website to change the time on your Fitbit.
This is because the website provides you with more options, such as the ability to select a specific time zone.
If you don’t have access internet connection then you can restart your Fitbit to change the time. However, this will reset the time to the time zone that is set on your phone or computer.
You can also read this article Fitbit Dark Mode: How to Enable It on Android and iOS
How to Adjust Time on Fitbit
To adjust the time on your Fitbit, you can either use the Fitbit app or the Fitbit website.
Using the Fitbit app:
- Open the Fitbit app and tap on your profile picture in the top-left corner.
- Scroll down to the “Devices” section and tap on the Fitbit device that you want to adjust the time on.
- After that tap on “Clock Display.”
- Under “Time,” tap on “Set Automatically” to toggle it off.
- Tap on “Time” again and enter the correct time.
- Tap on the back arrow in the top-left corner to save your changes.
Using the Fitbit website:
- Go to the Fitbit website and log in to your account using your Gmail.
- Click on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen and select Settings.
- Click Devices in the left sidebar and select the Fitbit device that you want to adjust the time on.
- After that click on Clock Display.
- Under “Time,” uncheck the box next to “Set Automatically.”
- Enter the correct time in the “Time” field.
- Click on Submit to save your changes.
Note: If you are adjusting the time on a Fitbit watch, you may also need to adjust the time zone according to your country code. To do this, follow the steps above and then select the correct time zone from the “Time Zone” drop-down menu.
ALSO READ:- How to Turn off Fitbit Inspire 2
Can I change the time on my Fitbit without the app?
Yes, you can change the time on your Fitbit without the app using the Fitbit dashboard on the web.
What happens if I change the time on my Fitbit manually?
If you change the time on your Fitbit manually, the time will not be automatically updated when you change time zones. You will need to manually change the time on your Fitbit whenever you change time zones.
How do I know if my Fitbit’s time is correct?
The easiest way to check if your Fitbit’s time is correct is to compare it to the time on another device, such as your phone or computer. You can also check the time on a website or news app.
How often should I sync my Fitbit?
You should sync your Fitbit with the app at least once a day. This will ensure that your Fitbit’s data is up to date and that your Fitbit’s time is correct.
How do I contact Fitbit support?
You can contact Fitbit support by visiting the Fitbit website or by calling 1-877-623-4828.
Changing the time on your Fitbit without the app is a simple process that can be done in a few steps.
By following the steps above, you can easily change the time on your Fitbit, even if you don’t have access to the Fitbit app.
So Thanks for reading our blog.